Verden: Beyond the Gate
Half-Orc Racial Traits
- +2 to One Ability Score: Half-Orc characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Half-Orcs are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Half-Orcs have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Half-Orcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Intimidating: Half-Orcs receive a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate skill checks due to their fearsome nature.
- Orc Blood: Half-Orcs count as both Humans and Orcs for any effect related to race.
- Orc Ferocity: Once per day, when a Half-Orc is brought below 0 hit points but not killed, he can fight on for one more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points, he immediately falls unconscious and begins dying.
- Weapon Familiarity: Half-Orcs are proficient with greataxes and falchions and treat any weapon with the word “Orc” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Half-Orcs begin play speaking Common and Orc. Half-Orcs with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Abyssal, Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, and Goblin.
- Racial Ravored Classes: Alchemist, Barbarian, Fighter, Inquisitor, Ranger, Sorcerer, Witch
Return to Races