Verden: Beyond the Gate
Nekomata Racial Traits
- +1 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +1 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +1 Wisdom, +1 Charisma: Due to their unique heritate, Nekomata have strong traits in just about every area, but their agility and keen intellect are most prominent.
- Medium: Nekomata are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Nekomata have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Nekomata can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light (see low-light vision).
- Darkvision: Nekomata can see in the dark up to 30ft.
- Natural Armor: Nekomata gain +2 Natural Armor.
- Cat’s Luck (Ex): Once per day when a Nekomata makes a Reflex saving throw, she can roll the saving throw twice and take the better result. She must decide to use this ability before the saving throw is attempted.
- Feline Grace: Nekomata receive a +2 bonus to Acrobatics, Perception, Stealth, and Survival.
- Nimble Faller: Nekomata have an amazing sense of balance and keen knowledge of their own center of gravity and always land on their feet even when they take lethal damage from a fall. Furthermore, they gain a +1 bonus to their CMD against trip maneuvers.
- Change Shape (Su): A Nekomata can assume the appearance of a specific single human form of the same sex. The Nekomata always takes this specific form when she uses this ability. A Nekomata in human form cannot use her claw attacks, but gains a +10 racial bonus on Disguise checks made to appear human. Changing shape is a standard action. This ability otherwise functions as alter self, except that the Nekomata does not adjust her ability scores.
- Natural Weapons (Ex) In her natural form, a Nekomata has two claw attacks that deal 1d4 points of damage.
- Languages: Nekomata begin play speaking Common and Catfolk. Nekomata with high Intelligence scores can choose from Elven, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Orc, and Sylvan.
Return to Races