Verden: Beyond the Gate
Orc Racial Traits
- +4 Strength, –2 Intelligence, –2 Wisdom, –2 Charisma: Orcs are brutal and savage.
- Darkvision: Orcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Ferocity: An Orc remains conscious and can continue fighting even if its hit point total is below 0. It is still staggered and loses 1 hit point each round. A creature with ferocity still dies when its hit point total reaches a negative amount equal to its Constitution score.
- Light Sensitivity: Orcs are dazzled as long as they remain in an area of bright light.
- Weapon Familiarity: Orcs are always proficient with greataxes and falchions, and treat any weapon with the word “Orc” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Orcs begin play speaking Common and Orc. Orcs with high Intelligence scores can choose from among the following bonus languages: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Undercommon.
- Racial Favored Classes: Barbarian, Fighter, Oracle, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer
Return to Races